Best Brownies Ever!
It's easy to learn how to make brownie scratch. brownie scratch is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie scratch easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie scratch! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl beat together the sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in melted butter.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Slowly mix until well combined.
- In a prepared pan lined with parchment paper and cooking spray, pour batter into 8 inch square pan. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 mins; until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool completely. In a small bowl mix together cocoa powder, melted butter, water, instant coffee and powdered sugar. Spread prepared frosting over brownies. Let set about 15 mins, cut into squares and enjoy!
That's brownie recipes scratch, Special thanks to shannalee83 for making this delicious recipe.