Spice Layer Cake with Whipped Cream Apple Butter Frosting / Filling
It's easy to learn how to make carrot cheesecake recipe. carrot cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make carrot cheesecake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the carrot cheesecake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- FOR SPICE CAKE
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- FROSTING AND FILLING
- 1 recipe Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting / filling
- mixed nuts to decorate top of cake. I used ca shews, almonds and pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 - 8 inch pans with bakers spray
- Whisk flour, cornstarch,baking powder, salt and all spices in a bowl
- Beat butter and light brown sugar until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time beating after each egg, add vanilla. Then alternate flour mixture with buttermilk and beat until just smooth
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans, smooth tops and bake 15 to 23 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on rak 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool completely
- Place one layer of cake, bottom up on serving plate
- Frost with some of the Whipped Cream Apple Butter Cream Cheese Frosting / Filling, attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352869-whipped-cream-apple-butter-cream-cheese-frosting-filling
- Place second layer of cake on frosted first level bottom side up and frost it
- Place third last layer, top side up and frost entire cake
- Garnish cake with the cashews, almonds and pistachios. Chill cake at least 1 hour for easier cutting
That's carrot cheesecake recipe, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.