Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish
It's easy to learn how to make cranberry sauce recipe with apples. cranberry sauce recipe with apples is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cranberry sauce recipe with apples easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cranberry sauce recipe with apples! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 small container fresh raspberries
- 1 can whole cranberry relish
- 1 1/2 granny smith apples
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 small box raspberry jello (soft)
- In a large bowl make the soft set raspberry jello.
- Add raspberries to the softset jello and smash in with a potato smasher (or a fork etc)
- Mix in can of whole cranberries walnuts and chopped apples (about the size of a quarter)
- Place bowl of goodness in the fridge cover for about a half an hour or so to let everything settle.
- Serve and enjoy!
That's cranberry sauce recipe with apples, Special thanks to rennieloren for making this delicious recipe.