Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese
It's easy to learn how to make easy vegetable lasagna recipe. easy vegetable lasagna recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy vegetable lasagna recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy vegetable lasagna recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- sheets Lasagna
- 150 g quorn
- 600 ml cottage cheese
- 6 salad tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette
- 1 can chopped tomatos
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 150 g cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Butter to grease dish
- Here are the ingredients. The cheddar cheese is missing
- Chop the onion and garlic finely. Dice the pepper and courgette.
- Chop the tomatoes. You could use an extra can of tinned tomatoes if it’s easier.
- Sweat the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and plenty of salt and reduce using a medium heat.
- Add the Quorn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano, thyme and diced vegetables. Allow to cook and reduce for 20 minutes. If you rush this the lasagna can be a bit watery.
- Grease your dish with melted butter.
- Add a layer of lasagna sheets
- Add a quarter of the sauce
- Add a third of the cottage cheese.
- Repeat the layers until you have 3 layers of sauce and cheese with a top layer of sauce. Cover with cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Pop into the oven at 175 fan for between 45 minutes and 60 minutes.
- Allow the lasagna to sit for 5 minutes and warm the plates. Serve with crusty bread. Lush.
That's easy vegetable lasagna recipe, Special thanks to Ben the (reluctant) vegetarian 🥦 for making this delicious recipe.