Easy Savory Soufflé
It's easy to learn how to make easy yorkshire pudding recipe. easy yorkshire pudding recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy yorkshire pudding recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy yorkshire pudding recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 eggs
- 240 ml milk
- 210 grams plain flour
- 1 pinch black pepper and oregano
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 150 grams shredded cheese
- 150 grams pancetta
- 10 grams butter
- 15 grams oil
- Beat eggs, flour, milk, pepper, oregano and hot sauce together. Set aside
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a pan
- Preheat your oven to 220°C
- Brush a 25cm in diameter round cake pan with the oil and butter, don't forget to brush the sides as well. Put the cake pan in the hot oven for 5-10 min or until the oil and butter start sizzling vigorously
- Working quickly, take the pan out of the oven, add the batter, pancetta and cheese, then put it back in the oven for 25-30 min
- Don't open the oven door because the soufflé will deflate. Serve warm, the soufflé will deflate after only a few minutes outside of the oven
That's easy yorkshire pudding recipe, Special thanks to red.queen for making this delicious recipe.