coffee creamer (2 dozen recipes)
It's easy to learn how to make eggnog pound cake. eggnog pound cake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make eggnog pound cake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the eggnog pound cake! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 can (14oz)sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cup milk or cream (i use half and half) the more fat the more creaminess.
- 1 mason jar or what i use is a old washed out creamer bottle. u can still shake it without a mess.
- Just notes I got from the site I use a lot *** Ok, so for whatever flavor of creamer you want, you start off with the same basic base recipe. 14oz sweetened condensed milk 1 3/4 cup milk or cream (whole, lowfat, skim, almond, soy, heavy cream, half & half etc ? whatever your preference, however the more fat, the more creaminess) Mix the ingredients together well. I like to add them to a mason jar and shake it like crazy. You could also opt to use an old (washed) creamer container. Refer to the directions & tips at the very end of the post as well.
- For those of you who want or need a sugar free option. You can make your own sweetened condensed milk with the sugar substitute of your choice. Now, you can make your own sugar free flavored creamer Starting off with the original french vanilla recipe, here?s a list of the different flavor combinations you can add to the base recipe for your own homemade custom creamer!***
- Lots off flavor options: French Vanilla Creamer 2 teaspoons vanilla extract OR vanilla coffee syrup Vanilla Bean Coffee Creamer 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste Chocolate 2-3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (1 tsp vanilla extract, optional) Chocolate Almond 1 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 teaspoon almond extract Strudel 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon almond extract Vanilla Caramel 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Chocolate Raspberry 2 teaspoons cocoa powder 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup Irish Cream 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 teaspoon instant coffee 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 teaspoon almond extract Coconut 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- Samoa (like the Girl Scout Cookies) 2 teaspoons coconut extract (or sub coconut milk or cream of coconut, heated & strained, for the milk/cream) 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping Peppermint Patty 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 teaspoon peppermint extract Cinnamon Vanilla 2 teaspoons cinnamon 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Pumpkin Spice 3 tablespoons pureed pumpkin 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 4 tablespoons maple syrup 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Honey Vanilla 1/4 cup honey 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Almond Joy 1-2 teaspoons coconut extract (or sub coconut milk or cream of coconut if you heat it first, strained, in place of the milk & extract) 1 teaspoon almond extract 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup Sweet Cream Use 1 3/4 cups of heavy cream instead of the milk in the base recipe 2 teaspoons vanilla extract OR the inside of a vanilla bean, scraped 1 teaspoon almond extract Chocolate Orange 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 1-2 teaspoons orange extract Hazelnut 2 teaspoons hazelnut extract Chocolate Hazelnut 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 2 teaspoons hazelnut extract Cinnamon Cake 2 teaspoons cinnamon 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Salted Caramel 2-3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping 1/2 teaspoon salt Eggnog replace milk in base recipe with equal amount of heavy cream 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 teaspoons rum extract 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg Toasted Almond 2 teaspoons almond extract Directions & Tips: In all these recipes, anything that has a dry or thick ingredient (
That's eggnog pound cake, Special thanks to Michelle for making this delicious recipe.