Pineapple Ham Glaze
It's easy to learn how to make gammon joint recipe maple syrup. gammon joint recipe maple syrup is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gammon joint recipe maple syrup easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gammon joint recipe maple syrup! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 8 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dry ground mustard
- dash salt
- Drain syrup from crushed pineapple and set aside.
- Combine crushed pineapple, brown sugar, both mustards, lemon juice, and salt in a saucepan.
- Over medium-high heat, stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Add the reserved syrup to the saucepan a little at a time, while stirring, until a gravy-like consistency is reached.
- When your ham has about 30 to 45 minutes left to bake, slowly pour the glaze evenly over the top of the ham, then put it back in the oven. Baste the ham with the ham juices/pineapple glaze every 10 to 15 minutes until done, basting at least 3 times (I usually baste it 4 or 5 times).
That's gammon joint recipe maple syrup, Special thanks to holly.baxter.3701 for making this delicious recipe.