Gluten free cinnamon pear pie
It's easy to learn how to make gluten free cookie . gluten free cookie is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gluten free cookie easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gluten free cookie ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 pears
- 3 Tsp rice flour
- 2 Tsp raw almond
- Optional 1Tsp rolled oats
- 1 Tsp coconut flakes
- 4 Tsp brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger powder
- Cube pears after peel off its skin
- Add half cup of water and cook it through on medium high heat for about 10 minutes Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger powder and 1 Tsp of brown sugar
- Blend almond, oats and coconut into flour, mix it with rice flour and the rest 3 Tsp of sugar
- Cut in about 2 Tsp of cold butter. Mix quickly by hand to corporate
- Transfer cooked pear cubes into baking pan (2 cup Pyrex container) works well. Cover pears with fresh mixed crumbs. Bake it at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown
That's gluten free cookie recipes, Special thanks to Eat Whole 2 Thrive for making this delicious recipe.