Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas
It's easy to learn how to make instant pot chili recipe. instant pot chili recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make instant pot chili recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the instant pot chili recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 lbs beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Tbls Extra virgin Olive oil
- Chili powder
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- leaf Bay
- 10 corn tortillas
- 28 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 2.25 oz can sliced olives
- 8 oz shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- avocado and sour cream for topping
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil.
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef.
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste.
- Press cancel.
- Add beef broth and bay leaf.
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished.
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Sauté diced onion until tender.
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them.
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top).
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans....etc!
That's instant pot chili recipe, Special thanks to Donna Tluczek for making this delicious recipe.