Leftover pot roast casserole
It's easy to learn how to make leftover turkey casserole. leftover turkey casserole is one of my favorite menu.
How to make leftover turkey casserole easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the leftover turkey casserole! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 chopped pot roast
- 1 chopped potato from pot roast
- 1 onion from pot roast
- 1 Sarahchi sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey sausage
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- 1 cheese (used parmesan Romano )
- 1 left over gravy from pot roast
- Cook ground turkey sausage in skillet an add favorite seasoning as desired.
- Combine cheeses gravy and sriracha sauce, save a little cheese to top it with.
- Combine with remaining ingredients put in a casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Pop in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted and heated all the way through
That's leftover turkey casserole, Special thanks to cynthia.w.morrow for making this delicious recipe.