Vickys 'Just Serves 2' Fudgy Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF
It's easy to learn how to make linguine bolognese recipe. linguine bolognese recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make linguine bolognese recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the linguine bolognese recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed / linseed
- 50 g sunflower spread
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup / maple syrup
- 3 tbsp gluten-free / plain flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75 g plain chocolate chips
- Mix the flax and water together and let stand for around 10 minutes or until gelatinous while you get on with the rest of the recipe
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 170C / 325F and grab a foil tin - one like you'd get from the Chinese Takeaway as shown
- Gently melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a small saucepan then take off the heat
- Whisk the flour, cocoa and baking powder together then add to the pan and stir in
- Add in the flax mixture and vanilla, stir, then fold in the chocolate chips
- Scrape into the small foil tray and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until the top has set and the brownie edges are pulling away from the sides of the tray
- Let stand in the tray on a wire rack for 20 minutes then cut in half and serve
That's linguine bolognese recipe, Special thanks to Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook for making this delicious recipe.