Kanya's Chicken Massaman
It's easy to learn how to make massaman curry. massaman curry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make massaman curry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the massaman curry! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 800 grams chicken
- 2 1/2 tbsp massaman curry paste
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 750 grams coconut milk
- 5 nutmeg
- 2 potato
- 3 onion
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp tamarind puree
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup ground roasted peanut
- 1 tsp roasted coriander seeds
- 2 shallots
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 bay leaf
- Massaman is a thai mildy curry with aromatic smell,start by clean and cut your chicken into pieces,or use your favorite pat ,bring to boil in soup pot on medium heat with half of coconut milk and chicken stock ,with sliced of shallots,onion,coriander seeds ,cook this until chicken is tender
- In the sauce pan over low heat ,stir massaman paste with coconut milk ,until fragrance,add little coconut milk by time ,keep stir and dont let it burn ,do that until paste is shinny ,reddish
- Transfer well done chili paste to chicken pot ,add cube potato,stir to mix,let it simmer on low heat until all are tender,seasoning by sugar,tamarind puree and salt
- Hope you enjoy making this at home ..serve hot with steamed jasmine rice ,or leave it overnight and reheat again this will be perfect :)
That's massaman curry, Special thanks to Kanya for making this delicious recipe.