Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. oatmeal raisin cookie recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make oatmeal raisin cookie recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the oatmeal raisin cookie recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated white sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cup Rolled oats
- 1 cup Raisins or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter or margarine, and both types of sugar.
- Add in the egg and sour cream. Beat together. Add in the vanilla extract. Beat in.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients, oats, and raisins.
- Spoon into a greased baking sheet. Let bake until golden brown for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy.
That's oatmeal raisin cookie recipe, Special thanks to Audrey Koziol for making this delicious recipe.