Paula Deen: Old Time Beef Stew
It's easy to learn how to make paula deen beef stew recipe. paula deen beef stew recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make paula deen beef stew recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the paula deen beef stew recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 lb Stew beef
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove Garlic peeled
- 1 Bay leaves
- 1 medium Onion sliced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Ground allspice or ground cloves
- 3 large Carrots, sliced
- 3 Ribs celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Brown meat in hot oil.
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaves, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, and allspice.
- Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours. Remove bay leaves and garlic clove.
- Remove bay leaves and garlic clove.
- Add carrots and celery.
- Cover and cook 30 to 40 minutes longer.
- To thicken gravy, remove 2 cups hot liquid.
- Using a separate bowl, combine 1/4 cup water and cornstarch until smooth.
- Mix with a little hot liquid and return mixture to pot. Stir and cook until bubbly.
That's paula deen beef stew recipe, Special thanks to Raven Nicole Cooper for making this delicious recipe.