Hunter's Red Stew (venison)
It's easy to learn how to make red cabbage casserole recipe. red cabbage casserole recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red cabbage casserole recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red cabbage casserole recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 lb large chunks Venison (or beef)
- 3 cup Water
- 16 oz Tomato sauce
- 4 Beef bullion cubes
- 1 tsp each, Thyme, Margoram, Pepper, Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each Salt, Red pepper and Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 Onion, coarse chop
- 3 stick Celery, large chop
- 1 bag baby Carrots
- 6 Red Potatoes, large chunk
- 1 can Corn, drained
- Flour your meat chunks and brown in frypan in 2Tbls oil.
- Add browned meat and remaining ingredients to crock pot.
- Cook on high 5-6 hrs.
- Serve with crusty bread and butter.
That's red cabbage casserole recipe, Special thanks to shela.sweeny for making this delicious recipe.