Spinach pancakes stuffed with veggies
It's easy to learn how to make whole wheat stuffing recipe. whole wheat stuffing recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make whole wheat stuffing recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the whole wheat stuffing recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Spinach pancakes
- 1 cup fresh spinach or 1 package frozen spinach
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Veggie mix
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Bell pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a blender, combine the spinach, milk, egg and oil and blend until smooth. When used frozen spinach, it has to be thawed completely before blending it.
- In another bowl mix all the other ingredients for spinach pancakes, and whisk together.
- Combine the spinach mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Heat a oil greased large pan over medium heat and pour the mixture into small or large round shaped pancakes. Flip the pancakes, after it is cooked and set aside.
- For the veggie stuffing, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute chopped garlic and onion.
- Add the veggies and tomatoes and cook them for 10 minutes until it is soft. Add the spices and give the mixture a good stir until it is well combined with the spices.
- Stuff the pancakes with veggies and serve
That's whole wheat stuffing recipe, Special thanks to Reva for making this delicious recipe.